The Power to Change will introduce new strategies that will empower lasting change
One of the most beautiful relationships you will ever develop will be the relationship you have with yourself. When this relationship is uncomfortable you may cultivate unconscious emotional patterns that disrupt relationships, sabotage happiness and hold you back from the confidence needed to create the life that you truly deserve.
The Power to Change offers solid, proven principles that when applied will help you breakthrough unconscious barriers and shift illogical thoughts, feelings, attitudes and beliefs into logical solutions to solve even the toughest problems. And the great news is that the principles are offered in a nonjudgmental, down-to-earth and easy-to-comprehend way that will assist you in going from feeling powerless to your circumstances to being powerful in your life.
Some of the valuable insights you gain are:
- Why people think act and feel the way they do.
- Understanding the emotional safety zone.
- Why individuals get offended or take things personally.
- How blaming others for our circumstances leaves us powerless to change.
- Insights into unconscious patterns that blind from us the ways we give our power away.
- How curiosity around emotional reactions will bring more power than being critical of ourselves will.
Effective tools include:
- Establishing new levels of emotional stability.
- Separating from the emotional reactions of others.
- Interacting with those in a heightened emotional state without being triggered.
- Shifting emotional reaction to conscious responses.
- The ability to create the life you want.
The best part of this training is that you not only learn the skills to create your life the way you want you walk away with a personal coaching session with Victoria to support your continued success! You will also receive Victoria’s newest book 30 Days Through Self Discovery with the companion journal. So, what are you waiting for sign up today and start discovering the life you have always wanted.